Wanted: Full-Stack (Java / Angular) Developer for “IIP enterprise edition”
Tags: IUCLID, Java, Angular, REST, HTTP, Wildfly, Remote
We develop the web-based IUCLID Integration platform (IIP) as a partner product for IUCLID to support the efficient transformation into structured data for electronic regulatory submissions to authorities. The IIP project is in line with the EU “transparency regulation” initiative to make the approval process of regulated products transparent to the EU citizens. The IIP has passed the “proof of concept” phase and will now be developed as an enterprise product to ensure business-critical processes.
We are searching for a freelance Full-Stack developer (Java / Angular) to help us build the “IIP enterprise edition” in our next development phase.
Duration: ~18 months, Start in October-November 2023, End ~March 2025
Volume: Fulltime (minimum ~75%, ca. 2.160 hours)
Specification of services & project environment:
- Extend an existing web application with additional features, better user experience, increased robustness and documentation
- Small development team, flat hierarchies, flexible time management
- Extend & integrate IUCLID via public REST API and java-based extension framework (IUCEF)
- Decision preparation for the product owner by risk-based, technical evaluations and proof of concepts for large user stories
- Needs-based adjustment of software architecture and interface definitions in regard to non-functional requirements, e.g. error tolerance and maintainability
- Automated functional & load tests to ensure correctness and scalability
- Considerable practical experience in agile software development projects, covering the complete lifecycle of requirements management, implementation, documentation and operations
- Backend development: Java EE, REST services, SQL databases, Maven
- Confident handling of the HTTP protocol, JSON, XML, REST services and API design
- Nice to Have: experience in Dev-Ops, e.g. Windows/Linux administration to configure and operate Java application servers (Wildfly, Payara)
- Nice to Have: experience with Continuous Integration, e.g. Jenkins
- Nice to Have: experience with automated testing tools, e.g. Cypress or jMeter
- High degree of autonomy and ability to work independently
We expect your application via e-mail () with a concise CV and project references. Additional details for the project can be provided, if needed; e.g. a download link to see the current IIP version in action. We are looking forward to a successful collaboration!