This page is intended to provide up-to date information about the CropLife Europe IUCLID Integration Platform (IIP). The information heavily depends on the feedback of the users of the IIP, so please share your findings:
- Current scope and limitations
- Known and reported bugs (please report bugs to the development team)
- Raised feature requests (please report feature request for essential features)
If you are not sure about your observations, please contact the help desk.
The latest version of the IIP is version 1.2.1
Releasedate: March 5th, 2023
- Support of hierarchical picklists
- Addition of “sep=;” as first line in IEF exports, to ease viewing in Excel
- Bug fixes, eg. handling of document with empty names, Literature references with empty Study number
The release information of the previous outdated releases can be found here.
Current scope and limitations
The following constraints are to be considered:
- The IIP interface does not support the creation of entities
- Working contexts are not supplied, the full dataset content is displayed
- The IUCLID concept of CUSTOM_SECTION, that alters document definitions dependent on the working context, is not applied. The IIP supports the core definition only.
- The IIP can be operated with an on-prem installation of an IUCLID server where the REST API is accessible. ECHA does not support the REST API in IUCLID instances in the ECHA cloud.
- The IIP has a very similar technical architecture as IUCLID, but without a database, which is not required. It has been tested with local installations, but can connect with any IUCLID instance that can be accessed from the computer (server or desktop) where IIP is installed.
- If the IIP and the IUCLID instance are in different networks separated by a proxy server, the connection from the IIP to the IUCLID server may fail. In this case, the proxy information has to be supplied as JVM parameters either in the startup scripts of the application server or in its admin consule. This has to be tested individually. Please consult your local IT for details.
Tabular data edit:
- For picklists with remarks, only the pasting of the picklist is supported.
- In the IEF Format processing, references to other documents (docrefs) and intra-document references (blockrefs) are not yet supported.
- Table cells support pasting, but no keyboard editing or deletion. To delete a cell value, paste an empty value from the clipboard.
- Currently unsupported table columns are greyed out.
Last update: May 9, 2023