This site contains information about standards and tools for electronic submissions in the domain of crop protection that are provided or supported by CropLife Europe.
These are the topics of the main top menus:
- IUCLID Integration Platform – a software to support efficient data upload and data entry into IUCLID
- CADDY – contains information and downloads for the CADDY-xml standard maintained by CropLife Europe
- Dossier Table of Contents – collects reference information about ToCs that can be used with submission formats like CADDY or GHSTS
- GHSTS – about the OECD-maintained eSubmission standard
- eSubmission tools – describes the software provided by CropLife Europe to support electronic submissions in CADDY and GHSTS
- About-us – information about the eSEG group providing the information on this site, as well how to get technical support
This website is maintained on behalf of CropLife Europe. More information can be found on the CropLife Europe website.